Thursday, October 31, 2013

NaBloWriMo Day 31 - Random Status Post Thursday

So on this Halloween/last day of October to wrap up National Blog Writing Month, the post on my news feed this morning was as follows:

"If you were a booger, I'd pick you first :)"

Is that supposed to be a heartwarming sentiment?

No, it's snot!!!!  Hahahahaha!!!!!


I will miss writing random crap everyday, but it has been a great primer for National Novel Writing Month. Time to get down to some serious composing.  Today, I plan to set up my writing space and organize my notes from the writer's retreat I attended a couple years.  Grandma and Grandpa's letters are in the freezer (a technique I read about to stop mold from growing on paper), and then I will head over to NaNoWriMo to create my novel specs.

Check back in the days and weeks to come and follow my progress as I post about my novel writing experience.

In the meantime, I will leave you with some parting shots for the day...

I may have over estimated how much candy I would need for beggar's night!

Just one of seven jack-o-lanterns we will light for tonight's festivities.

Look up and be prepared!  You never know what might be lurking above.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your blogs immensely and shall miss them. Good Luck on your novel. WRITE ON!!

    ReplyDelete